The following is an overview of procedures for the OZTL_NET Mailing List. Please read it carefully before posting your first message! For further information about how to use the OZTL_NET Mailing List via our Frequently Asked Questions section.
How to Subscribe
To subscribe to the OZTL_NET Mailing list, simply complete the form here – which allows you to set you email address and the types of messages you will receive.
Subscribe via Email
Alternatively, you can use email commands to complete your subscription. Please complete the following steps:
- Send an email to address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject line of your message type the command ‘subscribe’. Do not include anything in the body of the message.
- You will receive a ‘confirmation of subscription’ message asking you to reply to the email@example.com address to confirm that you wish this subscription to proceed. You can confirm via the link included or by responding via email. After confirmation, you will receive a Welcome message.
- Please keep the Welcome message, as it contains personal subscription data, which you may need to refer to in the future.
- You will begin receiving individual OZTL_NET posts within 24 hours of sending your subscription request.
Individual posts or Daily Digest
To set your Individual Post or Daily Digest Settings, visit the OZTL_NET Member Subscription Tools Page here you can login to adjust your settings!
How to Post Messages to the OZTL_NET List
To post a message to all the list members, send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Manage Your Subscription
To manage your OZTL_NET settings – including changing email address, digest settings etc, visit the OZTL_NET Member Subscription Tools Page. Login using the pasword provided in your OZTL_NET Welcome Message.